Why enter the International Beer Challenge?
Being part of the IBC carries a number of significant benefits. It acknowledges the skill of the brewer, and is an internationally recognised symbol of quality frequently displayed on beer labels. Retailers, restaurateurs, bar owners and wholesalers are justifiably proud of the range of award winning beers they carry. Drinks lists promote IBC award-winners directly to the consumer and can influence their buying decision. In short, a medal or trophy can help increase your sales!
- Raise your brands’ profile, prestige and credibility with retailers and consumers
- Demonstrate your commitment to product quality, innovation and new product development
- Increase product sales
- Boost awareness of your brand in the media via extensive editorial and press coverage in Drinks Retailing News, and its industry-leading media partners
- Be tasted by renowned international industry judges
- Use the IBC awards logo on packaging and as part of your own promotional plan
- Discover how your brand stands up against its competitors in the eyes of our expert judges
- Opportunity for medal-winning products to be available and tasted at the IBC awards events