Beer Tasting Awards
All beers are tasted by a panel of judges which will rate all entrants' beers within each class. The beers with the highest scores will go through to the super jury stage.
A smaller super jury panel will award the higher medals, trophies for the overall winner of each class and the supreme champion.
- Best Ale 5% and above
- Best Ale up to 5%
- Best Lager 5% and above
- Best Lager up to 5%
- Best Stout or Porter
- Best Speciality Beer
- Best Flavoured Beer
- Best Wheat Beer
- Supreme Champion Beer
Design & Packaging Awards
A separate panel of Design & Packaging experts will meet on the day of tasting to judge the entries. Our panel of judges assess each product against a set design brief and is scored on initial impact, originality, creativity, innovation and relevance to target market.
- Supreme Champion Design & Packaging
- Design & Packaging Established Trophy
- Design and Packaging Repackaged Trophy
- Design & Packaging New Design Trophy
- Design & Packaging Range Trophy
Our Brewer Awards underline a producer's commitment to quality and innovation and are designed to highlight a brewers consistency, excellence and quality across beer portfolios. The Brewer of the Year awards are scored on a weighted points system based on the performance of all brands entered by a company.
- Supreme Champion Brewer
- Brewer of the Year - Asia
- Brewer of the Year - Europe
- Brewer of the Year - Oceania
- Brewer of the Year - UK
- Brewer of the Year - South America
- Brewer of the Year - North America
- Brewer of the Year - Africa
- Retailer of the Year
- Importer of the Year
- Glenn Payne Rising Star Award